Cannonfest IV takes place Sunday, Aug. 18
From our friends at The Union Blue....
The fourth annual Cannonfest is just days away, everyone is talking about it, and this year’s event promises to be chock full of hockey talk, surprises, and CBJ goodness.
First, the logistics:
Get there early because you don’t want to miss a moment of what’s planned this year. We’re proud to honor the tradition of Cannonfest set by Founders Tom, Matt and Greg with great hockey talk and fan-focused fun — this year’s event has no shortage of things to enjoy:
- CBJ videos, including the exceptional work of Tom Larrow - who is bringing TWO videos this year
- A Blue Jackets memorabilia display that features jerseys and other collectibles from throughout the Jackets’ history
- An NHL 13 Hockey Tournament sponsored by Arch City Army
- Appearances by Stinger, members of the Pepsi Power Patrol and Kia Ice Crew
- Opportunities to meet and join fan groups including Jacket Backers and Arch City Army
- A live podcast from DKM Hockey
- Displays and special offers from Tilly Hockey
We also continue to provide opportunities to give back to our community (and help YOU get something!)
- Contribute to the Blue Jackets Foundation! Stop by the Jacket Backers station and place your bids for the 50/50 raffle and our annual Cannonfest raffle. Prizes include:
- A Ryan Johansen signed CBJ Pennant
- A 2012-13 Team-signed stick
- A Marian Gaborik signed puck
- Yuengling hockey-themed Mirror
- Yuengling hockey-themed neon sign
- Coors light NHL Neon sign
- And more….!
- Make a difference for pets and those who love them by supporting the Sedona Grace Foundation.
- Bring a donation of dry dog food (4.5 lbs or more – preferrably not store brand) and you’ll get a coupon for 10% off your total food order at Cannonfest!
As you can see there is TONS to be excited about…and we still have to keep just a few surprises under wraps!
So show up early – grab a good seat, take in all Cannonfest has to offer, because this year will be like no other.
Don’t forget to RSVP and tell us you're coming – this year’s event is something you do NOT want to miss.