#CBJ Community Spotlight: Nov. 8
EDITOR'S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what's being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week's edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Tough times on the ice right now for the Jackets, but that clearly has not deterred our passionate online community from sharing its thoughts on the current skid. There's loads of energy, opinions and conversation going on right now and that's what makes this community great - Blue Jackets fans care a lot about this team and it makes for great discussion.
We've got one game remaining on this current four-game home stand, and that's tomorrow night against the New York Islanders on Military Appreciation Night at Nationwide Arena.
Lots to talk about, lots to digest and lots to think about...but the #CBJ community has it covered. Let's dig deeper and look at this week's links:
- Mike MacLean breaks down the Jackets' disappointing 4-2 loss to the Rangers on Thursday night, and shares his thoughts on how they can get this thing turned around and fast.
- More from Mike at SB Nation's Cannon blog: analyzing and reviewing the NHL's latest edition of GameCenter LIVE. Likes, dislikes, unfiltered opinion? You've got it right here.
- Our guy CBJ Prospects has his finger on the prospect pulse: he brings you the details on Peter Quenneville's departure from Quinnipiac and his arrival to the Brandon Wheat Kings (WHL).
- Dam Kamal of FOXSportsOhio.com takes a look at the interchanging of players in the NHL and how a couple of major trades are helping to form a rivalry between the Blue Jackets and a certain divisional opponent.
- Alison Lukan, also from FOXSportsOhio.com, previews this weekend's Military Appreciation Night at Nationwide Arena and gives the details on the Blue Jackets' involvement in the cause.