Community Spotlight: Nov. 29
EDITOR'S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what's being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week's edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Hopefully you had a great Thanksgiving Day in the United States and enjoyed a relaxing day with family and friends. Thanks for taking some time out of your Friday to catch up on the latest news and coverage from the #CBJ online community - it's sincerely appreciated.
Big game on tap tonight at Nationwide Arena as the Blue Jackets look to bounce back after a disappointing loss Wednesday night against Nashville. From reading the content around the blogosphere the last few days, it's obvious that tonight's game vs. the Oilers holds a lot of importance...the Blue Jackets are entering a critical stretch of their schedule and many of their upcoming games will be played on home ice.
So, what did the fans think about the previous week of roller coaster Jackets hockey?
Without further ado, here are the links...
- As only he can do, the great CBJ Prospects checks in with his weekly roundup of the stars of tomorrow. It's the "Prospects Week in Review" on The Union Blue and you can read it right here.
- Mike MacLean from SB Nation's Cannon blog takes a closer look at Wednesday's loss to the Predators...what went wrong, what can be fixed? Check out Mike's thoughts here.
- Another cool roundup here from The Cannon: the latest edition of "Cannon Blasts," recapping the hottest topics surrounding the Blue Jackets and the NHL.
- Dan Kamal from FOXSportsOhio.com offers a "state of the union" for the Blue Jackets and assesses where the club stands after the first seven weeks of the season.
- How did some of the Blue Jackets celebrate Thanksgiving? Alison Lukan from FOXSportsOhio.com found out how pro hockey players take in the holiday season.
- Lindsay Wilson from Union & Blue breaks down the numbers from the first 24 games of the Blue Jackets' season. What did she find? Take a look here.
See you next Friday - same time, same place!