Community Spotlight: Feb. 20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what's being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week's edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Happy Thursday, everyone!
It's great to be back in the Community Spotlight space and bringing you the week's best of the web. We're in the midst of the Olympic break but that hasn't slowed the conversation in the #CBJ community. There's been talk about Team USA, Bobrovsky playing for Russia, how the Blue Jackets will come out of the gate post-Olympics, and of course the upcoming trade deadline.
Oh...and then we have the Columbus Aces.
Here are this week's links...
- Our friend The Coach from Union Blue has a detailed piece here on the Blue Jackets' roster and how things fit in the small picture.
- An update on the "November" progress of the Columbus Aces from Brett Ireland, also known as RockmanHalo.
- Dan P. from SB Nation's Cannon blog takes a look at the "stretch run" for the Blue Jackets as they prepare to chase down a playoff spot in March and April.
- And another link from Dan at the Cannon: news and notes coming out of the Blue Jackets' first practice post-Olympic break.
- Rob Brumfield from Union & Blue examines whether the Olympic break will affect the Blue Jackets and their second-half push for the postseason.
See you next Friday - same time, same place!