#CBJ best of the web: August 15
It’s Friday, give yourselves a round of applause for making it through the week, folks.
After you’re done with that, take a look at what some of the best Blue Jacket fan blogs have been writing about this week.
Below, you’ll find articles about hitting & fighting, fancy stats, Blue Jacket prospects and Canada’s quest to lift Lord Stanley’s Cup once more. The wait for hockey to begin is eating away at us too, but there is still plenty left to discuss, even though we’re in the dog days of summer.
Here are this week’s links:
- BS Hockey dropped the gloves and broke down every Columbus fight from the 2013-14 season.
- The Union Blue ranked Columbus’ top 20 prospects after assessing their development camp performances.
- To hit or not to hit? The Cannon discussed the relevance of one of hockey's most popular statistics.
- The Hockey Writers strike up a debate - Who will hoist Lord Stanley's cup first: A Canadian team or the Columbus Blue Jackets?
- Dark Blue Jacket joined in on the fancy stats conversation and gave his opinion on their place in the hockey world.
Thanks for stopping by, everybody. We’ll see you same time, same place next week.