#CBJ Best of the Web: Aug. 22
Happy Friday, everyone.
You've arrived back at our "best of the web," a collection of fan-generated Blue Jackets coverage from the past week on the internet. These are usually the dog days of summer, but as of today, we're less than a month away from the start of training camp and preseason games are only a few days later.
It's about time to start getting excited, folks!
Let's not waste any time. There's a lot to share with you this week.
Oops, one more thing: Cannonfest V is less than TWO WEEKS AWAY! We're so excited. If you're attending for the first time or wondering about details for this year's event, click here.
Here are this week’s links:
- The staff The Union Blue chimes in on Sonny Milano's decision to play for the OHL's Plymouth Whalers.
- Cory from BSHockey.com contributed this terrific look at Oliver Bjorkstrand, whom he believes may be the Jackets' top prospect.
- Tyler West from Union & Blue looks at how the Blue Jackets' attendance numbers can continue to grow in the coming years.
- Over at The Cannon, Jeff Little wrote a piece on phyiscal play and what exactly "playing physical" means.
- Also from The Cannon, Matt Wagner introduces us to one of the Jackets' newcomers, Mr. Jerry D'Amigo.
- From FOX Sports Ohio, Alison Lukan tagged along with Blue Jackets season ticket holders during their "Keep Columbus Beautiful" project in Franklinton.
Thanks for stopping by, everybody. We’ll see you same time, same place next week.