TRADITIONAL DOWNLOADIf you have Microsoft Outlook or iCal, you can import the Columbus Blue Jackets' 2013-14 schedule into your Calendar!
Follow the directions below:
Directions for Microsoft Outlook users:
- Right click and choose "Save As..." to save the Download the 2013-14 CBJ Schedule file to your computer.
- Click File – Open – Import within Outlook 2010
- Import from an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar (vcs) File
- Browse to the path containing your ICS File
- Click Open as New
- Whilst you can directly import the information into your primary calendar, we would not recommend this approach. If you have items in the ICS file that you do not want imported, or if the items do not appear as you would like them to, then it is difficult to go through your main calendar and remove them. By importing them into a new calendar, you can verify that they are the expected items.
- View this new calendar and ensure that the information and appointments are correct.
- Choose "Calendar" as the destination folder. Click "Next."
- Click "Finish."
- Check Oct. 4 in your Outlook to see if the season opener vs Calgary is listed.
- Right click and choose "Save" to desktop
- Open file (which should automatically open iCal)
- Choose which Calendar (ie: Home, Work) you would like to place the schedule into or create a NEW Calendar