You've probably asked the question: what *exactly* is the #CBJ Social Station?Luckily, you've arrived at the right place.
The #CBJ Social Station is a place for the most socially active and engaged Blue Jackets fans to gather, socialize with each other, and enjoy a Blue Jackets game from one of Nationwide Arena's best suites.
Have a Twitter account? We expect you to use it and tell the world what's going on in the Social Station throughout the game.
Want to blog from the Social Station? Fine by us.
Let us know ahead of time and we'll make sure your laptop or tablet is able to be brought into the arena. Capture the good times on Instagram, share your photos and perhaps you'll see them on the Dispatch Media Center. It's all part of one of the most interactive experiences in sports - and we want YOU to join us.
The Social Station will have FREE WiFi access, giving you the opportunity to use your devices and capture all of the exciting action of Blue Jackets hockey LIVE! We have just a few rules, so make sure you take note of these...
1. Repeat contest winners are decided at our discretion. It's not out of the question, but if you've joined us once this season already, we'd prefer to host a first-timer (we hope you understand).
2. The purpose of the Social Station is to let the world know about Blue Jackets hockey and the in-game experience first-hand from YOU, the fans. Please act respectfully while in the Social Station, and when you tweet, do so with respect. No insults or slurs, you know? That's not cool.
3. Our preference is for Blue Jackets fans to be the first to experience the Social Station. If you're wearing the opposition's colors, that's not to say we will exclude you, but the #CBJ community comes first and foremost.
4. Don't be "that person" and try to scalp your Social Station tickets. We can track them, and also, our super-cool sixth sense will tell us who scalped them. Do that, and you won't be invited back.
5. There are kids in here sometimes, so please use respectful language and do your best to make everyone feel welcome.
So far, we've met over 500 new members of the Blue Jackets online community in the Social Station, and that list is growing each home game at Nationwide Arena. You'll have the chance to meet and hang out with some of our #CBJ Community Leaders, who are fans just like you and want to show others what the Social Station is all about.