The Blue Jackets invite all job seekers to Nationwide Arena on Tuesday, February 24th to participate in the 10th Annual Blue Jackets Career Fair. Don’t miss the opportunity to network with hiring personnel from the area’s leading sports teams and companies! Attendees can also hear directly from top Sports Executives in our "Breaking into Sports" Panel Session. Companies at the Career Fair will have a variety of positions available that may include Full Time, Part Time and Internship opportunities.
10th Annual Blue Jackets Career Fair Schedule of Events
|When:||Tuesday, February 24th, 2015 12:30-4:30PM|
|12:30-1:30PM||"Breaking into Sports" Panel Session|
|1:30-4:30PM||Vendor booth visitation|
|7:00PM||Blue Jackets vs. Buffalo Sabres|
"Breaking into Sports" Panelists
- JD Kershaw – Vice President, Marketing – Columbus Blue Jackets
- Andy Loughnane – President of Business Operations – Columbus Crew
- Jim McCoy – Director, Strategic Sponsorships – Nationwide
- Todd Alles – Managing Partner – Marketing Activations Group
- Dan Rossetti – Ascension Sports – Moderator for the panel discussion
Complete List of Teams/Companies attending as of February 12, 2015.
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Columbus Crew SC
- OSU IMG Sports Marketing
- the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
- Columbus Clippers
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Ohio Machine
- Speedway LLC
- Akron Racers
- Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- The Columbus Dispatch
- Chiller Ice Rinks
- Scioto Downs
- Stanley Steemer International, Inc.
- Ohio Dominican University Office of Graduate Admissions
- Sports Management Worldwide
- Cardinal Health
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay
- Contemporary Services Corporation
- Two Men and a Truck
- Baesman Group
- IGS Energy
Registration includes access to the Breaking into Sports Panel Session,
Vendor Booths, Blue Jackets vs. Sabres game ticket.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015 BLUE JACKETS CAREER FAIR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
WALK UP REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE BIG LOTS BOX OFFICE STARTING AT 10AM FOR $39.