Follow these steps to renew your Blue Jackets Season Tickets
STEP 1: Renew your season tickets by Friday, May 9This option provides the following incentives and benefits.
- Priority to purchase tickets for the 2015 NHL® All-Star Game and/or NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ at Nationwide Arena.
- Lock in your same seat location for the 2014-15 season. (Full Season Ticket Holders).
- Have the opportunity to participate in the Monthly Interest Free Payment Plan.
STEP 2: Select your 2014-15 Payment PlanFour (4) Payment Options are Available:
- Pay in Full
- Spring Automatic Payment Plan - Pay 25% now and the balance paid in full by Friday, May 30.
- Summer Automatic Payment Plan - Pay 25% now with the balance payable in two (2) equal payments on Monday, June 30 and Thursday, July 31.
- Monthly Interest Free Installment Plan (Now through Friday, February 20, 2015) - Pay 1/12 now, then pay the balance over the next 11 months interest free starting Monday, April 21.
STEP 3: Submit your payment.
- ONLINE: Click here and renew via My Blue Jackets Account. All online renewals will automatically be entered into the Blue Jackets Season Ticket Holder Online Renewal Sweepstakes. To renew online you must log in using your e-mail address or Columbus Blue Jackets account number and password.
- BY PHONE: 614-246-3350 or 1-800-NHL-COLS (1-800-645-2657).
- IN PERSON: At any Columbus Blue Jackets home game on the concourse: 1) The Season Ticket Holder Central Desk near the Front Street entrance 2) Section 114 on the Bud Light Terrace 3) AEP Power Level (Upper Concourse) Section 209 & Section 215 or at the Blue Jackets Ticket Sales office at Nationwide Arena Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
- BY MAIL: Submit invoice with check, money order or credit card number to: Columbus Blue Jackets, PO Box 182336, Columbus, Ohio 43218-2336.
Back to Renewal Home > > >