BLUE JACKETS SEASON TICKETHOLDERS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. Eligibility. The Blue Jackets Season Ticketholders Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., who are renewing Columbus Blue Jackets season ticketholders and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Eligible Entrant” and collectively, “Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Columbus Blue Jackets, the National Hockey League, Nationwide Arena, the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority, Columbus Arena Management LLC and the Ohio State University and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, promotion, fulfillment, and advertising agencies, contractors and any and all other entities engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotion materials for this Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parents, spouse, child/ren and sibling(s)) and household members of the employees of each of the above (collectively, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
2. How to Enter. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ELIGIBLE ENTRANT, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Sweepstakes Entry Period begins at 12:01 AM (ET) on Wednesday, March 3, 2016 and at 11:59 PM (ET) on Saturday, April 9, 2016. There are two (2) ways to enter:
(a) simply renew your Quarter Season (11-Game), Half Season (22-Game) or Full Season Ticket package for the 2016-2017 Season during the Entry Period. Under this method, before an Eligible Entrant is eligible to win, such Season Ticket package must be: Paid in Full – pay the entire balance due by simply renewing at BlueJackets.com for your Quarter Season (11-Game), Half Season (22-Game) or Full Season Ticket package for the 2016-2017 Season during the Entry Period. Under this method, before an Eligible Entrant is eligible to win, such Season Ticket package must be
· Paid in Full now. You may pay by credit card, debit card, or check.
· Spring Automatic Payment Plan - Pay 25% now and the balance paid in full by Tuesday, May 31. You may pay by credit card or debit card.
· Summer Automatic Payment Plan - Pay 25% now with the balance payable in two (2) equal payments on Thursday, June 30 and Friday, July 29. You may pay by debit or credit card.
· Monthly Interest Free Installment Plan (Now through Monday, February 20, 2017) - Pay off your season ticket balance monthly, on or near the 20th of each month, interest free through February 20, 2017. You may pay by ACH direct debit, debit or credit card.
(b) any Eligible Entrant can enter the Sweepstakes without purchase by visiting the Columbus Blue Jackets' business offices during normal business hours, i.e., from 9:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Eastern Time, every Monday through Friday during the Entry Period, and fully completing and submitting an entry form. Upon arriving at Nationwide Arena, please obtain an entry form from the Blue Jackets’ office receptionist. The Columbus Blue Jackets is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. The Columbus Blue Jackets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his or her Sweepstakes entry) who tampers with the entry process.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
3. Drawing from Entries. On or about each day during the period beginning March 4, 2016 and ending on April 9, 2016 (each, a “Drawing Date” and collectively, the “Drawing Dates”), the Columbus Blue Jackets shall randomly select a predetermined number of potential Prize Winners (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”) from among all eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date. Eligible Entrants selected to win a Prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent Prizes. Entries not selected shall remain eligible for subsequent drawings.
The Columbus Blue Jackets shall make up to two (2) attempts to contact each potential Winner by telephone (the “Prize Notification”). In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within forty-eight (48) hours of the time of issuance, at the Columbus Blue Jackets’ sole and absolute discretion a disqualification may result, the Prize may be forfeited and, an alternate potential Winner may be randomly selected from the then-available list of Eligible Entrants for the drawing at issue.
4. Conditions. Each Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form before accepting her/his Prize.
Payments of any and all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Where applicable, each Winner shall be required to complete and sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
By participating, each Winner agrees to have his/her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material without compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the Prize.
By entering, each Eligible Entrant expressly agrees to be absolutely bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Columbus Blue Jackets, whose decisions concerning this Sweepstakes are and shall be binding and final.
Failure of a Winner to comply with any of the above conditions as required by the Columbus Blue Jackets, or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any Winner shall result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and may result, at the Columbus Blue Jackets’ sole and absolute discretion, in the random selection of an alternate potential Winner from among all remaining Eligible Entrants for the drawing at issue.
5. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date.
6. Prizes. Up to three hundred sixty-two (362) prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) may be awarded over the course of the eighteen (18) Drawing Dates. A list of the Prizes to be awarded on each Drawing Date shall be available upon request. The Columbus Blue Jackets reserve the right to substitute any prize(s) of like value in the event that one or any portion of the described Prizes are unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
7. General Rules/Indemnification. Certain restrictions may apply to Prizes. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Columbus Blue Jackets, who reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised Prize is unavailable. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses or injury(ies) resulting directly or indirectly from any person’s participation in this Sweepstakes and/or any Winner’s and/or Winner’s Guest’s receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize. Taxes, if any, related to any Prize(s) are the sole responsibility of individual Winners. All Prizes are subject to availability and all dates are subject to change. Winners must attend any and all Prize-related events and activities on the date chosen by the Columbus Blue Jackets for each such Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes, except where prohibited by law: (a) express permission to use Winners’ names and likenesses in any form of media for publicity purposes without further compensation; and (b) an express, full and absolute release of the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, damages, claims, claims, causes of action and/or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries – including but not limited to paralysis and/or death, damages and/or losses of any and/or all kinds whatsoever to persons and/or property which may be sustained in connection with any Winner’s and/or Winner’s Guest’s participation in this Sweepstakes and such person’s or persons’ receipt, acceptance, ownership, use and/or misuse of any Prize(s) awarded or while preparing for, participating in, attending and/or traveling to and/or from any Prize-related event or activity. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Eligible Entrant further acknowledges that she/he may receive information on Columbus Blue Jackets and/or Nationwide Arena news, promotions, events and tickets, and Entrants thereby grant the Columbus Blue Jackets express permission to issue such materials to Entrants via e-mail and/or regular mail.
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
9. Information on Sweepstakes Winners. For a Winners’ list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked no later than April 3, 2015, to “Blue Jackets Season Ticketholders Sweepstakes” c/o Columbus Blue Jackets, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, OH 43215, or visit http://bluejackets.nhl.com. The Columbus Blue Jackets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes.
10. Governing Law. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
SEASON TICKETHOLDER SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES
Date Game Prize # of Winners
Friday 3/4 vs EDM Team Plane Trip 1
Saturday 3/5 at PHL Cavs Suite & VIP Bus Trip on 4/3 8
Tuesday 3/8 vs DET Trip for 2 to NHL Awards Show in Vegas 1
Friday 3/11 vs PIT Team Signed Jersey 25
Sunday 3/13 vs TBL Trip for 2 to CBJ Away Game in Tampa, FL 1
Thursday 3/17 vs Det Lunch with Nick Foligno 5
Saturday 3/19 vs NJ Win A Suite Night (2016-17 season) 6
Sunday 3/20 at NJ Trip for 4 to CBJ Away Game in Detroit 2
Tuesday 3/22 vs PHI VIP Bus Trip to Pittsburgh (CBJ vs PIT game) 20
Thursday 3/24 vs CAR Lunch with Coach Tortorella 5
Saturday 3/26 at NSH $100 Easton Gift Cards 25
Monday 3/28 at WSH Trip for 2 to CBJ Away Game in Washington DC 1
Thursday 3/31 at NYI Team Signed Stick 25
Saturday 4/2 at CAR Choose a Replica Jersey of your choice 15
Monday 4/4 vs NYR Photo with a CBJ Player 120
Wednesday 4/6 at TOR Win $100 in Fan Bucks 50
Friday 4/8 at BUF Trip to the 2016 NHL Draft 2
Saturday 4/9 vs CHI Player Season Ticket Delivery Party 50