Trade your tickets for games you can’t attend for another game later in the season!
- Full Season Ticket Holders may trade any tickets for future games for tickets of equal value for the designated trade dates up to six (6) times a season.
- Half Season Partial Plan Holders may do so three (3) times per season.
- Quarter Season Partial Plan Holders may trade tickets for future games two (2) times per season.
- Six Game Partial Plan Holders may do so for one (1) game per season.
- Preseason games can only be traded for other preseason games
For the 2013-14 season, tickets may be traded for the following dates:
Ticket trades are only good for Season and Partial Plan Tickets. Individual add-on tickets will not be accepted. All ticket trades must be processed no later than 48 hours prior to the game you are trading out of. All trades are final; tickets cannot be traded twice for any reason. All ticket trades may be processed through the Columbus Blue Jackets Ticket Sales & Services Department, Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, or at Season Ticket Holder Central which is located near the Front Street entrance by Section 110/111 at Nationwide Arena during all Blue Jackets home games. All games are subject to availability. Parking passes cannot be traded. Traded tickets will be placed as close to your Season Ticket location as possible. If there is not availability in your price range, tickets will be placed in the next lowest price category. Traded tickets cannot be combined and are on a ticket for ticket basis. Tickets given for trade will not have any value past March 18, 2014.
If you have any questions, please call the Ticket Sales & Service Department at 614-246-3350.