TICKET TRADE PROGRAM GUIDELINES – 2014-15 SEASON
- Full Seasons Ticket Holders are eligible for up to four (4) game exchanges
- Half Season Ticket Holders with Set Plans are eligible for up to three (3) game exchanges
- Half Season Ticket Holders with Flex Plans are eligible for up to two (2) game exchanges
- Quarter Season Ticket Holders with Set Plans are eligible for up to two (2) game exchanges
- Quarter Season Ticket Holders with Flex Plans are eligible for up to one (1) game exchange
Ticket trades are only good for Season and Partial Plan Tickets. Individual add-on tickets will not be accepted. All ticket trades must be processed no later than 48 business hours prior to the game you are trading out of. All trades are final; tickets cannot be traded twice for any reason. All ticket trades may be processed through the Columbus Blue Jackets Ticket Sales & Services Department, Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, or at Season Ticket Holder Central which is located near the Front Street entrance by Section 110/111 at Nationwide Arena during all Blue Jackets home games. All games are subject to availability and must be selected from a pre-approved list of eligible games during the 2014-15 regular season. Parking passes cannot be traded. Traded tickets will be placed as close to your Season Ticket location as possible. If there is not availability in your price range, tickets will be placed in the next lowest price category. Traded tickets cannot be combined and are on a ticket for ticket basis.
If you have any questions, please call the Ticket Sales & Service Department at 614-246-3350.