- Appeared in a season-high 18 consecutive games from Jan. 14 to March 6.
- Tied a career high with two goals on March 2 vs. Tampa Bay, his second multi-goal game.
- Set career highs with two goals, three points and nine hits on Jan. 18 at Nashville.
- Was the first NHL defenseman to record three points and nine hits in a game since Jiri Slegr for Atlanta on Feb. 13, 2001 vs. Buffalo.
- Holden's nine hits were the most-ever by an Avalanche defenseman.
- Was the first Avs defenseman to have two goals and three points in a game since John-Michael Liles on Nov. 15, 2010 vs. St. Louis.
- Logged a career-high 25:11 of ice time on Jan. 14 at Chicago.
- Missed the Jan. 11th contest at Minnesota for the birth of his son, Carter (born that day Jan. 11).
- Tallied his first career assist on Nov. 14 at St. Louis.
- Scored his first NHL goal, the game winner, on Nov. 10 vs. Washington.
- Made his Avalanche debut on Nov. 1 at Dallas.
2008-09: Collected 4-18-22 and 46 penalty minutes in 61 games with Syracuse (AHL)… Played his first professional season… Ranked second among club defensemen in points… Scored two power play goals… Recorded first professional point with an assist Dec. 19 at Binghamton… Registered 0-5-5 during a five-game point streak Jan. 22-Feb. 18… Missed eight games Jan. 30-Feb. 14 due to a leg injury… Tallied his first professional goal, the game-winner, Feb. 22 at Hamilton… Notched 0-5-5 during a four-game point streak Mar. 13-21…
2007-08: Collected 22-38-60, 54 penalty minutes and was +5 in 70 games with Chilliwack (WHL)… Led WHL defensemen in goals and ranked third in points… Ranked second on the club in power play goals (14) and fourth in points… Served as Bruins team captain… Added 1-3-4 in four playoff games… Made his professional debut with Syracuse (AHL)… Recorded two penalty minutes and was +1 Apr. 6 at Rochester…
2006-07: Notched 8-23-31 and 62 penalty minutes in 67 games with Chilliwack (WHL)… Led club defensemen in goals, assists and points… Added 1-1-2 and six penalty minutes in five playoff games.