- Scored his second goal on Dec. 5 at Edmonton.
- Appeared in six straight games, Nov. 8-19.
- Had a season-high six hits on Nov. 19 vs. Chicago.
- Tallied his first career assist on Nov. 14 at St. Louis.
- Scored his first NHL goal, the game winner, on Nov. 10 vs. Washington.
- Made his Avalanche debut on Nov. 1 at Dallas.
- Prior to this season, had appeared in seven career NHL games, all with the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- In 2012-13, Holden skated in two games for the Blue Jackets (0g/0a) and 73 contests with their AHL affiliate in Springfield.
2008-09: Collected 4-18-22 and 46 penalty minutes in 61 games with Syracuse (AHL)… Played his first professional season… Ranked second among club defensemen in points… Scored two power play goals… Recorded first professional point with an assist Dec. 19 at Binghamton… Registered 0-5-5 during a five-game point streak Jan. 22-Feb. 18… Missed eight games Jan. 30-Feb. 14 due to a leg injury… Tallied his first professional goal, the game-winner, Feb. 22 at Hamilton… Notched 0-5-5 during a four-game point streak Mar. 13-21…
2007-08: Collected 22-38-60, 54 penalty minutes and was +5 in 70 games with Chilliwack (WHL)… Led WHL defensemen in goals and ranked third in points… Ranked second on the club in power play goals (14) and fourth in points… Served as Bruins team captain… Added 1-3-4 in four playoff games… Made his professional debut with Syracuse (AHL)… Recorded two penalty minutes and was +1 Apr. 6 at Rochester…
2006-07: Notched 8-23-31 and 62 penalty minutes in 67 games with Chilliwack (WHL)… Led club defensemen in goals, assists and points… Added 1-1-2 and six penalty minutes in five playoff games.